How To Relieve Your Stress As A Mom
Being a mom means you are showered in joy, love, and appreciation. Which is true about 10% of the time. The rest of the time is taken up in appointments, work, laundry, house chores, school events, play dates and helping your children live the most full life possible.
We all have tricks to try to deal with 90% of the time where we are either behind schedule, maintaining order, and just trying to keep everyone else fed, happy and healthy. Here are a few of the old tricks along with a surprisingly new industry that is helping relieve the daily stresses that we all feel.
- Hot Bath – It is amazing the restorative effects on muscles and joints that a simple 30-minute soak can give. Interestingly a hot bath also stimulates the release of endorphins which can naturally bring down pain levels.
- A Walk – While you can get a lot of benefits from vigorous exercise just taking some time for yourself and walking fifteen minutes away from your house and back can have amazing effects not only on your health but your stress levels as well. Doing this early in the morning or late into the evening just three times a week has the added benefit of burning a few extra calories and not interfering with the busy hustle and the bustle of the day.
- Smells – Find something you enjoy smelling and have a safe haven where you can go into and be enveloped by that fragrance. If you choose your room as the safe haven there can also be an added benefit of getting better sleep due to a familiar and loved smell!
- Write it ALL down – That is right, write! Take a few minutes and put how good or how bad your day has been. Often times, Moms keep in the frustration and stress that we feel and let it build up. Even if you are writing down things out of frustration just the act of getting it out of your head can clear up many of the burdens that you have been carrying.
- A newcomer - a mysterious substance called CBD – Yeah, that is right your body is full of an endocannabinoid system (ECS) that helps you regulate your body. Your body naturally produces CBD, but all to often it is blocked from reaching your CB1 and CB2 receptors. While you can get minor amounts of this in some of the foods you eat such as black pepper, rosemary, flax seeds, and black truffles, it is not enough to overcome the natural proteins that float around in the bloodstream and tangle up the CBD you need before it can reach your receptors. Water-soluble CBD can help put your body back into balance by providing large amounts of CBD that can easily get into your system. The problem with CBD from food is that there is so little in the food you eat that it really cannot help that much. By using our YesNano technology we made it so that oil and water can mix. The problem with other CBD companies is you still have to digest the oil and then it is a race against time to get the CBD into your system.”
CBD is a new player in the fight against the overwhelming stresses of our day and age. It helps promote homeostasis, which is just a fancy word meant to say your body is running properly. Hormone levels not too high or low, heartbeat steady, the temperature where it should be, digestion and signaling between stomach and brain working right. It is not to say that CBD cures stress but adding an additional tool in the fight against what Mom's have to face every single day can be helpful. If you have not tried it out yet Yes.life is offering a free plus shipping offer on both their tincture and topical cream.